Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Library Day

Katie and I went to our first library story hour here in Alabama. Our town has a brand new library that is super nice. I think I heard someone say there were 64 people there which means over 50 kids!!! There were a couple of classes from the elementary school there and Katie looked almost as old as some of them! :(

We had a good time though and she was very well behaved. The little boy next to her kept offering his cars for her to play with.

Did I mention how unbelievably happy we are being back in the south? :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did I mention how unbelievably happy we are that you are back in the south?

Anonymous said...

Courtney,

We are going to the Alabama-Georgia game Saturday. Maybe we can get together.

Bethany