It looks like Kevin will officially be outnumbered in our house come September. The ultrasound showed that we are having another girl!! Here are the pictures. I added some arrows to show what is what. You may have to click on each picture to make it larger to see better.
This one shows the bottom half of her belly and her legs stretched out.
This shows her head, her arm and her hand looks like it is resting on her head.
This is a profile shot. The head is really the only recognizable thing.
This is a profile shot where it looks like she is sitting up.
Another profile shot where it looks like she is smiling. I labeled one part hand but I think it is actually her foot.
This is the picture that proved she is a female (or shall we say disproved she is a male)!
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
New Baby
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Congratulations!!! You know I think girls are really special, but I have found out boys are great too! Healthy is the most important thing to be. Take care...Freida
Congrats on another girl and a healthy baby!!
Congrats! Girls are so much Fun!
congratulations! sisters are the best (one of four, so i'm biased).
Post a Comment