Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Eating!

As I posted earlier, the pediatrician gave us the go ahead to give Cassie some cereal. The first couple of bites, she just had a look on her face like she was thinking "What is this in my mouth and what am I supposed to do with it?" Once she swallowed them, she realized she liked it and would open her mouth as soon as she saw the spoon. I couldn't get it to her fast enough! Luckily, she didn't make too much of a mess and only grabbed the spoon one time. She is doing very well now with swallowing it and really seems to like it. We didn't get a good still camera shot the first time, but got some more a couple of days later.

You will notice in this picture that she only has one sock on. She is constantly kicking or pulling her right sock off!







We did get a good video the first time she tried it.

No comments: