Katie had a Valentine's Party at Mother's Day Out today, so we got to fix valentines for her to take. I think I was just as excited as she was!!
Getting them ready

What they looked like finished (a heart sticker on a candy bracelet). She was so proud of doing them by herself after I wrote her name on them.

Getting ready to go this morning. The valentines came in this little dog bag that made it easy for her to carry them, which she loved. She was dressed in pink and hearts from head to toe!

She doesn't always want to smile for a picture. I promise she was excited about the party.

Since she loves for her and Cassie to be dressed alike, I couldn't resist getting these shirts that say "Best Friends".
1 comment:
They are just too cute! Enjoy every second that they get along because, if they're anything like me and my sister or Bill and his sister, they will not be "best friends" during their teenage years.
Post a Comment