Sorry for taking so long to update here. Things have started getting hectic between trying to start preparing for a new baby and getting ready to move. As you can see in the first picture, boxes have already started overtaking our house!
Katie loves to get out kitchen stuff and play with it. Cassie found this big pot and kind of fell into it. I started laughing which made Katie start laughing and then Cassie thought it was funny.
Cassie is now ten months old! I can't even believe it. She is on to table food now and finally has two teeth! She is still doing the army crawl, but pulls up to standing on everything. She is also cruising everywhere but not quite ready to take steps any other way yet.
On this particular day, I was giving her little bites of a biscuit. I turned my back to her for a second and she grabbed the whole biscuit and thought she would eat it that way.













No comments:
Post a Comment