Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Part I

As I mentioned in an earlier post, we had to alter our usual Christmas plans this year due to the impending arrival of this baby (who I admittedly had hoped and thought would be here by now). We traveled to my sister's house the weekend after Thanksgiving and celebrated Christmas with my extended family on my mom's side.

Cassie was so excited about her doll stroller she decided to get on the box.









Katie was excited about opening Cassie's presents





Katie with my grandmother "Gran". I seriously cannot even imagine Christmas without this lady. She truly is the cornerstone of this side of the family and makes Christmas so special for each and every one of us.











Katie has to meticulously undo every piece of tape and she takes unwrapping presents very seriously.








Gran picked out a special ornament for each of her great-grandchildren.




Not sure what the munchkins were doing here


Someone had a brilliant idea for all of us to get in a picture. Gran with her 2 daughters, 4 granddaughters, and 7 great-grandchildren (and one on the way).


My sister had the kids make ornaments by painting their hands.
Pops helped Cassie with her ornament









Please ignore my very pregnant belly obtruding on this picture!

Not sure what Katie and Abigail were watching


Andrew reading Cassie (and Mimi) a book


Cassie and Ya-Ya


My mom with her two girls and three granddaughters


Mimi with her granddaughters

No comments: