Well, it has finally happened! After eight years of renting and moving to different states, we have finally settled down and bought a house. I think we were both nervous and apprehensive about it, but really wanted to do it and knew it was the perfect time with Katie starting school next fall (eek!). We went in a model home in a new area of a subdivision and absolutely fell in love with the floor plan. We have plenty of room for all of our brood and can definitely see ourselves being here for a long time.
This was the last picture I made before we closed. The only thing different now is that there are blinds in the windows. We are still unpacking boxes and putting everything in place, but I will try to get some pictures of the inside soon.
If you would like to see all of the pictures as the building progressed, you can see my facebook album here.
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
New House
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment