Don't fall out of your chair or think your eyes are playing tricks on you!! I AM actually updating our blog two days in a row.
Today was the first round of "back to school" in our house. Cassie started her second year of Mother's Day Out and Conner started his first. I really thought I was going to be very emotional leaving Conner, but by the time I got three kids, two diaper bags and two bags of supplies out of the car and in the church, I was just happy we were all still in one piece. Katie doesn't start 4K until Thursday so she got the joy of going to the dentist today.
Cassie saying cheese
She has not quite grasped the concept of taking pictures. If you stand up and take it, she is fine. However, if you sit or kneel down to make a picture, she thinks she is supposed to sit beside you, saying cheese the whole time. I kept trying to move while making her picture and this was the result.









No comments:
Post a Comment