Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!

We definitely have a lot to be thankful for this year. We have a roof over our heads, food on our table, good health and wonderful friends and family. We are also so very thankful to be back in the south and closer to those friends and family.

Most importantly, I have to say I am very, very thankful for my wonderful husband. He started cooking on Tuesday evening and cooked almost all day today. He even braved the grocery store two days before Thanksgiving to buy all of the things we needed. Since we were not traveling, I offered to cook myself (HA!) or to order a nice meal, but he insisted on cooking and he really does enjoy it. Not to mention he definitely knows his way around the kitchen. This is the result of his 3-day work. (And keep in mind this was just for the three of us!) I think Katie actually tried everything and liked it!




This is how Katie chose to entertain herself while her Daddy was cooking.

No comments: