I may need a couple of extra prayers this week! Katie has gone to spend the week with my parents and my sister and her family. This will be the last quiet time I have before we have two children, which is scary to think about. I am sure I will enjoy having some time to myself, but it will also be tough not having her here for a whole week. I plan to take Monday (my birthday) to myself and not do much, but I do have a lot to do the rest of the week, so that should take my mind off the fact that the house is so quiet and I am not constantly hearing "Mommy."
Hope everyone has a great week!
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Quiet Time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Happy Belated Birthday!
ENJOY, ENJOY, ENJOY! I can't say it enough. Sleep in late, go have your nails done and a pedicure all the things you will wish you could do in a couple of weeks with two..
Post a Comment