Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, June 9, 2008

VBS

Our church had Vacation Bible School last week and since I was helping, she got to go play in the 2-year-old class all week. Every day when I picked her up, she said "Mommy, I had fun!" She was ready to go back every morning as soon as she woke up.

These were made on Friday morning in her VBS shirt.

This is her being uncooperative for the picture.


This is her saying "Mommy, I have my bag. You need to get your purse. We have to go."

The best shot I could get. :(


1 comment:

Beth Gregory said...

Thank you again for your help with VBS in the 4 year old room! You are so wonderful to help out.. It was great getting to talk with you to! See you soon.