Katie and I took one last trip to visit my family before the baby comes. We knew that I wouldn't need to do much traveling beyond this point. Only about 5 weeks until the due date now!!
We went on a picnic to a state park with my parents and my niece and nephew. It was hot but fun.
With my mom, otherwise known as Mimi
My parents (Pops and Mimi) with their 3 current grandchildren. I guess this will be the last shot with just those three!
Katie never wants to cooperate for pictures of just the two of us
She had her first try at putt-putt golf while we were there. She would have me hit the ball at the beginning and then she would walk up to the hole, put the ball right beside the hole and hit it in from there.
My family gave us some baby gifts while we were there.
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Calm Before the Storm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment