Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Katie's First Day of "School"

Katie started at the Mother's Day Out program at our church today. We have been calling it school because it feels like it. We had to pack her lunch and send a nap mat. She is only going two days a week, but it will give me some time to finish working on the nursery and get ready for this baby! It will also give me a few hours of quiet time because who knows when I will have it again.

Brushing her teeth before leaving



She was so proud of her new Dora lunchbag



Ready to go!



We got there a few minutes early and were waiting to see if the rain would ease up some, so I made this with my phone in the car. And yes, I already have the infant seat in the car. We went ahead and installed it so she and I could both get used to it being there.

No comments: