I want to start off by saying Happy Mother's Day (again) to my wonderful mom. I would not be where I am today without her and hope that I can be the kind of mother to my girls that she has been to me. She is, and always has been, a wonderful mother and now a wonderful friend.
I also want to say Happy Mother's Day to Gran, Nanna, my sister and my mother-in-law. I hope each of you ladies had a wonderful day.
And to my precious angels, I obviously would not be able to celebrate this day without having you here. I simply cannot imagine my life without the two of you and cannot describe the joy you have brought into my life. You are truly a blessing and I love each of you with all of my heart.
Now on to the pictures since I am sure that is the main reason people visit this site!!
This was my very first Mother's Day three years ago. Time has really flown since then.

The cake that Katie decorated for me at Mother's Day Out










No comments:
Post a Comment