Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 15, 2009

August Randomness

Cassie was waiting on Katie and her friend Claire to get their "big girl" manicures. (See post below).




Katie finished a can of Pringles chips and left the can sitting on the table. Big mistake when there is an almost 11-month-old cruising around! She thought the crumbs were just as tasty. This is definitely the "hand caught in cookie jar" look!!



It is getting harder and harder to get a picture of both girls looking at the camera at the same time. I don't know what I will do when I have three to get in the picture! This is the girls before we left the house to go meet their Mother's Day Out teachers. They start on Tuesday and I am, I mean they are, very excited!


We are finally moving! After many stress-filled days and setbacks with securing a bigger place (including having a signed lease and the landlord needing to take it back and move back in) to live (including wondering if we were going to be homeless!), we finally have a bigger place to live and are going to move in two weeks. If anyone is bored on August 29th, feel free to come on over! :)
What will be our home sweet home:


There is much more room on the inside than what it looks like from this picture.

No comments: