Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, August 21, 2009

It's a Boy!!!

The ultrasound yesterday revealed our baby proudly showing off that he is a boy! Everything looked good anatomically and the baby is measuring right where he should be. All of the vital organs were as they should be. The only area of concern was the fact that there was some fluid around the baby's left kidney. I have to have another ultrasound when I go back for my next appointment in 4 weeks. If the amount of fluid has increased or has not gone down at all, the doctor will have me go to UAB for a consult. Apparently this is something not uncommon in boy babies due to the male "plumbing." The ultrasound technician said that 9 times out of 10, this is something that corrects itself, so we are praying that is what happens! The doctor said it is not something to be greatly concerned about at this point, so I have faith that it will work out. I am not allowing myself to stress out about it yet!

Now, I just have to gear my mind toward having both gender children as I have been programmed on pink for over four years now!!