Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, October 5, 2009

1st Birthday

I apologize once again for not being very up to date on the blog! (Thanks for the reminders Kevin and Pops!) Cassie turned 1 on September 17th and I am finally getting around to posting pictures!!


Excited that it is her birthday...




Clapping for her birthday...

Getting ready to go to Mother's Day Out




We went ahead and turned her car seat around the day after her birthday. As we were driving out of the subdivision, she was going "wheeee."



She really enjoyed it!


Pics from her birthday party






Katie was so excited to give Cassie the present she picked out herself.



So excited to be one year old!




She got some new shoes, which she wasn't too sure about...





Singing "Happy Birthday"








She has a look of "Have I eaten too much?"








Not really liking the hat

No comments: