Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Is it Halloween yet?

Katie has been attending Awana at the new church we have been visiting. She goes to choir first and then Awana and when we arrived to choir last night, I realized that I had completely forgotten it was Crazy Hat Night at Awana. While she was at choir, I ran to Wal-Mart hoping I could find some sort of hat in the Halloween section. Believe it or not, the only thing I could find was a pink cowgirl hat attached to a cowgirl costume. Keep in mind that she had already picked out a pink fairy costume for Halloween. I ran back to the church, getting back just as choir was about to finish. Thankfully, Katie approved of the hat and wore it to Awana. When she got home and realized there was a whole cowgirl costume with the hat, she decided she wanted to be a cowgirl for Halloween instead of the pink fairy. As soon as she got home from Mother's Day Out today, she had to try on the whole cowgirl outfit and has not taken it off. I hope I can get it off to wash it before Halloween. Now if we could just find some pink cowgirl boots...

No comments: