Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 5, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

I absolutely love this time of year...the sights, the sounds, the smells. It's especially fun this year seeing the season through the eyes of a 2-year-old. Everything seems so magical to her. Another thing I look forward to every day is going to the mailbox and seeing who we have a Christmas card from. I especially love seeing the photo ones like these that you can get at Shutterfly.

One of my mom's favorite gifts every year is a photo calendar of all of her grandkids and I have to admit, I am thinking about starting the tradition for myself because of all the cute designs there are.

If you are a fellow blogger, Shutterfly has a great promotion going on right now with their Christmas cards.

We tried having a photo shoot tonight for our Christmas card and it was definitely a challenge. I was excited to get it done because I can't wait to pick out a card from Shutterfly to put our pictures on and send to everyone. I don't want to show the "best" ones that will go on the card, so I thought I would share some outtakes.

This is pretty typical of the three of them.


At first Cassie wouldn't even look at me.


Conner likes these until you press the button and they start singing and dancing, then he isn't too sure about them.



That's all I'm going to show for now! The "real" ones will be on the Christmas card and I can't wait to recieve yours!

Merry Christmas!

No comments: