Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, March 6, 2009

Clothes

When I found out I was having another girl, I think I was most excited about dressing them similar, and even better when I could dress them just alike. Thanks to Target and The Children's Place, I am able to indulge, probably more than I should!




I had laid Cassie down for a nap and after a few minutes when I realized she wasn't going to sleep, I went in to check on her. This is how I found her...




At least she didn't end up like Katie did a couple of years ago...

1 comment:

Nikki Masson said...

Ooh I think I would be the same way. How much fun would it be to dress two little girls in the same clothes! I have to try really hard to not going shopping because little girl clothes are so cute!