Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Videos

These are some various videos of the girls. This first one is Cassie "talking." She does a little at the beginning and then more at the end, so you have to be patient. :)

As I have mentioned before, when Katie hears Cassie awake, she loves to go in there before I do. On this day, Katie came and asked if she could go in and I told her she could. I was in the other room and could hear Cassie laughing very loud so I grabbed the camera. Katie loves to entertain her and Cassie was getting a kick out of it. I started filming right outside the door just in case they stopped when they saw me.

This is more of a continuation of the one above.

No comments: