Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, April 24, 2009

Visit to Georgia

The girls and I had a nice visit to Georgia last week. We had Gran's family Easter egg hunt and a baby shower for Laura. I didn't get many pictures on my camera because my batteries kept dying, but I'm hoping other members of my family will send me some from their cameras! ;)

We went to the strawberry patch, which also had an animal farm. Part of the animal farm was a huge bin of corn that the kids could jump in. The pregnant girls and I decided just to sit in there and not try to jump.


Cassie tried to grab handfuls of corn




She wasn't too interested in all of the animals


Checking out the bunny rabbit



Abigail and Katie checking out the strawberries



Pops and his girls



Pops thought Cassie needed a hat on...the sun WAS bright!



Cassie was helping Mimi and Pops unload their groceries

No comments: